8 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Might as well add this to the gaming forum for all those that have steam to unite.

Eiter way, I am here, under the name Achi.

Posted : 17/09/2010 6:47 am
Van Ishikawa
(@van-ishikawa)
Member Admin

I actually meant to make a general purpose "Post your Steam/Gamertag/Friendcode/Ect. thread, but I currently have none of those so I waited till someone else made it >.>

So feel free to post whatever ids for gaming friends you wish to share. :3

Posted : 17/09/2010 11:57 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

And this is me: Issashu

Posted : 17/09/2010 6:26 pm
Taernost
(@taernost)

I'm pretty much Taernost everywhere, though for the purposes of this topic that mostly means Steam and X-Box Live (though I'm very rarely on that one; bloody subscription fees). Don't find myself doing a ton of online gaming lately except for on DDO and possibly LotR:O now that it's free-to-play, but I do have more than a few multiplayer games, so I might be talked into something without a lot of fuss.

For reference, I have Left4Dead 1 and 2, Counterstrike: Source, Team Fortress 2 (never played), Alien Swarm (who doesn't? XD), Beat Hazard, and Half Life 2 Deathmatch as far as Steam multiplayer games go.

Posted : 17/09/2010 11:30 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I'm pretty much Taernost everywhere, though for the purposes of this topic that mostly means Steam and X-Box Live (though I'm very rarely on that one; bloody subscription fees). Don't find myself doing a ton of online gaming lately except for on DDO and possibly LotR:O now that it's free-to-play, but I do have more than a few multiplayer games, so I might be talked into something without a lot of fuss.

For reference, I have Left4Dead 1 and 2, Counterstrike: Source, Team Fortress 2 (never played), Alien Swarm (who doesn't? XD), Beat Hazard, and Half Life 2 Deathmatch as far as Steam multiplayer games go.

DDO stopped playing around lvl 13. YOu discover that 90% of all quests are still pay 2 play. If I am going to pay monthly, my cash goes to SOE :3:

If you need a l4d partner, add me to steam 😉

Posted : 18/09/2010 3:26 pm
Tacticus
(@tacticus)

I <3 gaming on Steam. xD Most of my games I have on there are FPS ones and I typically play MP on Killing Floor, L4D2, and Counter-Strike Source. If interested in adding me to your friend list to play with, my Steam name is right here.

Posted : 21/09/2010 6:58 pm
(@neko-adderstein)

my steam id is hear http://steamcommunity.com/id/halosg1/

Posted : 30/09/2010 7:38 pm
CocoaKrad
(@cocoakrad)
Member Moderator

Just so everyone knows i do has a steam account :dias2525
or search for Cocoa-Kitty. I like to playy tf2 and l4d alot and would love to meet ya all at TFP servers for some sentry sapping fun.

Posted : 06/10/2010 10:18 am
Share: