What are you playing now?

51 Posts
18 Users
0 Reactions
Lumi
 Lumi
(@lumi)

Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Holy shit that game's really scary. I need to take breaks from the game occasionally just to calm my nerves.

If you're not familiar with it, here's a good review of it in YouTube. The game's fairly cheap too on Steam, below 20 euros and you can of course try out the demo too.

So, I'm supposed to write something edgy in here?

Posted : 21/09/2010 2:36 am
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin

Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Holy shit that game's really scary. I need to take breaks from the game occasionally just to calm my nerves.

Oh I saw about that, and I really want to play it too given what other games they made before. I like it spooky >:3

Posted : 21/09/2010 2:46 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Just beat Metro 2033 on hardcore, brought tears to my eyes. :yay:

if I look up at what shortcuts are still on my desktop.. I've got:
Fallout 3, still got expansion content to explore. Sacrifice (demanded by Spanwolf that I play this) , Singularity, Sniper Ghost Warrior (I really like FPS, even these less-popular ones >_>) Unreal Gold, trying to beat that on the hardest mode, same with Mass Effect 2, and Dead Space. All 3 STALKERs are still out since they released new total-conversion mods I am playing through. Starcraft 2, and well who knows I may re-activate my WoW acct for Cata.

Hmm how is the metro 2033 game? I've read both 2033 and 2034 books and those were awesome, so a game might be good. Also, if anyone plays Starcraft on the EU servers, send me a PM. Looking or partners to play with ^^

Posted : 21/09/2010 3:21 am
Kapugen
(@kapugen)

I'm a very casual player at most. I have all the typical Valve games like Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2. I also enjoy a few RPGs now and then like TES 4: Oblivion or some shooters (First person or Third/Over the Shoulder) like Mafia 2 or a bit of both :3 (yay Borderlands and Fallout 3)
Speaking of... I can't wait for Fallout: New Vegas and Borderland's 4th DLC x3

Posted : 21/09/2010 3:28 am
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin

Hmm how is the metro 2033 game? I've read both 2033 and 2034 books and those were awesome, so a game might be good. Also, if anyone plays Starcraft on the EU servers, send me a PM. Looking or partners to play with ^^

It was breathtaking I literally said wow out loud. If you can play it on max or near max settings graphics, heck even on medium .. the shimmering lights of glowy mutant fungus and illuminating whisps and smoky trails in the metro tunnels.. along with really sleek bumpmapping (except on character skin.. looks like wet plastic sometimes :p) Really the atmosphere of the tunnels just made me shiver. it was everything I loved about STALKER and the intensity of best-graphics-i've-seen in a game. You have to give it a bit tho the beginning kind of kicks ass but doesn't give you a full sense of what is to come.

Posted : 21/09/2010 3:49 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

It was breathtaking I literally said wow out loud. If you can play it on max or near max settings graphics, heck even on medium .. the shimmering lights of glowy mutant fungus and illuminating whisps and smoky trails in the metro tunnels.. along with really sleek bumpmapping (except on character skin.. looks like wet plastic sometimes :p) Really the atmosphere of the tunnels just made me shiver. it was everything I loved about STALKER and the intensity of best-graphics-i've-seen in a game. You have to give it a bit tho the beginning kind of kicks ass but doesn't give you a full sense of what is to come.

If my current PC holds, will give it a try. Sounds exactly what the books offer 🙂

Posted : 21/09/2010 3:50 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Just started King's Bounty Armored Princess and Crossroads expansion. And I must say it is very well done. I suggest this for anyone who loves Heroes of Might & Magic. Very similar.

Posted : 21/09/2010 2:58 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

ah, well.. i guess im the only one who is playing metroid other m. on hard mode to be exact (hard mode: hard mode has no power ups through the whole game. you always have 99 life and 10 missle MAX).

the game is okay btw. im just glad they had nightmare, who was my favorite boss in metroid fusion. seeing the queen metroid in 3D instead of 2D from the gameboy isnt that bad either ^-^

i hope someone at least knows what im talking about. and theres dragon ball z i play every now and then. i love baby vageta's first body figure, and super 17's body.

Well I can say I know what you are talking about, though still haven't had the time to play other M 🙂 As for DBZ, which one? The wii version or older snes versions?

Posted : 21/09/2010 4:40 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Yeeah the wii online gameplay is slow sometimes. Wills end a PM with my friend code, if you need one more play partner.

Posted : 21/09/2010 11:44 pm
Keres Clawtooth
(@keres-clawtooth)
Eminent Member

League of Legends
Left 4 Dead (2)
Heroes of Newerth
Team Fortress 2
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

MMOs are kind of an on and off thing for me, sometimes I wanna play MMOs, sometimes I don't.

Asides Recettear right now, most of the games I'm playing are those that focus on teamwork rather than just skill.

It's Rape Keres Day!!!!
Keres' FurAffinity go!

Posted : 22/09/2010 8:09 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

League of Legends
Left 4 Dead (2)
Heroes of Newerth
Team Fortress 2

MMOs are kind of an on and off thing for me, sometimes I wanna play MMOs, sometimes I don't.

Asides Recettear right now, most of the games I'm playing are those that focus on teamwork rather than just skill.

Ooh. We should play some League of Legends. :3

Posted : 22/09/2010 9:49 am
Keres Clawtooth
(@keres-clawtooth)
Eminent Member

League of Legends
Left 4 Dead (2)
Heroes of Newerth
Team Fortress 2

Ooh. We should play some League of Legends. :3

I concur!!! :yay: Teemo Teemo Teemo Teemo Badger Teemo Teemo

PM me your name in LoL and I'll add ya up? :3

It's Rape Keres Day!!!!
Keres' FurAffinity go!

Posted : 22/09/2010 9:55 am
Lucius
(@pendzez)
Eminent Member

Dynasty Warriors 6

The graphics and skill tree is amazing. The renbu system actually makes combos easier to perform. Now the characters have their own weapons and different movesets than before in the earlier games, apart that you can have a musou mode for 17 characters only. Some of the characters share movesets with other, like Zhen Ji and Diao Chan, Sun Ce and Zhang He, Guan Ping and Lu Meng, and so on. Also, some characters were actually cut out instead of more being put in. Xing Cai, Zhu Rong, Meng Huo, and Zuo Ci were taken out. However, swimming and ladder climbing were a good addition to the game, along with the specials and endless combos (Attacking without stopping like in the earlier games). The musou and charge attacks were changed. Musou attacks, you like attack like normal, then end with a different attack. Charge attack is only one attack, not normal then charge like in the earlier games. However, the game is good and enjoyable.

Gonna be absent 26/9-26/11

Posted : 25/09/2010 6:27 am
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin

Awesome I just beat Dead Space on impossible with base stats. Whew! Time for Battlefield - Bad Company 2 finally.

Posted : 02/10/2010 4:10 am
LightBadger
(@lightbadger)

I used to be really into the Final Fantasy series, but now I'm getting WAY to deep into the Touhou series :$
Who knew anime girls could carry guns and swords the size of friggin Godzilla?

What I'll probably greet you with : "Hai thar ^w^"

Posted : 02/10/2010 9:39 am
Page 2 / 4
Share: