Pendzez suspended until 11/25

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Lucius
(@pendzez)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Admin: We take having adults only on this forum and yiffthis.com seriously. Anyone found with an underage profile or anyone who did not check the "I am 18+" box when registering will be banned, including their IPs to prevent them from accessing anything on the Yiff This domain. We do not wish to risk any of our members or us directly. His account will be restored automatically on his birthday at midnight.

Yeah, so just letting ya's know, there will be an absence of me til November. Sangie messaged me after noticing my age. Now, my 18th is not til November, so he's gonna suspend my account til then, not sure if I have send him a message or something to remind him of it, unless he has a good memory. But anyways, yeah, so don't expect a reply from me for a while.

Gonna be absent 26/9-26/11

Posted : 25/09/2010 5:00 pm
Lucius
(@pendzez)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

aw, thanks ^^

Yeah, that was before I realized that I already posted something there, so I deleted the new one, but your welcome anyway. ^^

Posted : 25/09/2010 9:02 pm
Lucius
(@pendzez)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

lol, I don't really use it, I just look.

Well, i guess the only thing I can say is, you'll know I'm back after seeing my posts. I'm actually surprised no one ever said anything about sig, like why I have a few passages from the book of I John. Guess it ain't really a bother. Which reminds me, how am I to contact Sangie to notify him of my b'day? I wouldn't be able to login to message him. Is there like an e-mail, or something?

Posted : 26/09/2010 3:13 am
Share: