Roadside Romeo

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
CocoaKrad
(@cocoakrad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Its not released in English, but you can watch it on youtube if you want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/x8H-BhK6TW8

Posted : 06/10/2010 1:50 pm
Taernost
(@taernost)

Enough of it is already in English, you might be more or less ok. XD

I know Sangie has a copy of this; not sure where he bought it from though, or whether or not it's a US-region DVD.

Posted : 06/10/2010 9:38 pm
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin

Heh haven't watched this yet... I should sometime for fun.

Posted : 07/10/2010 3:48 am
CocoaKrad
(@cocoakrad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

It's on youtube...? It's been selling on Amazon for quite awhile now. The DVD is like only $8 so just get it :p And half of it is in English lol.

And that's not the whole movie hon... that's 4 minutes of it.

Lol i know, its just the intro. Of which i think is the coolest part, but your can find it uploaded on youtube. I wouldnt mind buying it to add to my collection though ;3

Posted : 07/10/2010 10:52 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

I actually watched this huff.. back in July I think. xD And it is quite good and even though most of it is not in English you will understand a good 99% of the movie. And have to say I love the song scenes, different somehow. Probably due the foreign language.

Posted : 08/10/2010 4:49 am
(@daninfuchs)

Actually, I loved this movie. There are a lot of people shouting "the same as blah!" but really, it's one for the times. It's available on EBay on DVD, but the movie's original English subtitles are....lacklustre. There are better subtitles available, a 'crew' called ZoomXofSubs has released them online packaged with the movie itself, since subtitles have to be synchronized to the video. The new subtitles include translations of bits left out of the originals, side-by-side with the original text. It's also been upscaled to 1280x536, and has a 5.1 audio stream but I forget if it's really 5.1 or just 6-channel-stereo... It's of REALLY good quality, I'd recommend it to anyone interested. A good family film, and even better for those of us out there who have more...anthro proclivities. 😉 I've been seeding that particular release since May-ish..or at least I was until my fileserver went offline.

Posted : 17/10/2010 9:19 pm
Share: