Clear all

Hello, all you Furverts!

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Kurisu-kitsune
(@kurisu-kitsune)
Topic starter

Hello everyone! Kurisu-kitsune here, Kurisu ! I'm just a friendly foxy whom of which some of you may, or may not know already. I've been around SL for a while! Since 10/11/2006 to be exact, though I don't frequent it very often anymore. :3:

I can't quite remember when or how I found Yiff This.com... but it was just starting. Back then I didn't care for it very much, but since it's grown on me and I've become a fan! Favorite vid so far is actually "The Dance!"

Don't really know what else to mention right now except I'm also a fursuiter! And that my mate and I have had a few commissions some of you may have seen in the past. I'd post a demonstration of such, but I dunno how to upload attachments on this site, so... I'll give ya a link to my FurAffinity! =3

EDIT: Can post attachments now! So here ya go!

Posted : 30/09/2010 8:53 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Hello there fellow furvert :3:

Pretty nice fursuits you got there. Enjoy your stay and don't mind the yiffyness here 😉
As for attachments, below the writing box, you have a "select file" button. Just selct the files you want to upload, one by one and than hit submit to post 🙂

Posted : 30/09/2010 11:32 pm
Kurisu-kitsune
(@kurisu-kitsune)
Topic starter

As for attachments, below the writing box, you have a "select file" button. Just selct the files you want to upload, one by one and than hit submit to post 🙂

Yeah, I know that's how it usually is, having been on other forums, but I just realized it's probably because I'm not a "full member" just yet. 😛

EDIT: Now that I am a "full member" I posted a pic!

Posted : 02/10/2010 11:21 am
Kurisu-kitsune
(@kurisu-kitsune)
Topic starter

Image added! Though I'm sure some of you have seen it before! Especially if you looked at my FA page. :3:

Posted : 03/10/2010 12:25 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Greetings there and welcome to the forum. :3

Behave and play nice with all the fluffs and jackal will not have to nom upon ears. >3

Posted : 03/10/2010 11:18 am
Share: