Pandora Radio

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin
Topic starter

If you've never tried it out, give it a go! Sadly lately there is a bit more ad dealing-withs than used to be.
For my old desk job it was so nice to have. you can use it to find other artists similar to your tastes too.
In my case I spent a lot of time finding similar artists to Shpongle. :keke:
http://www.pandora.com/

Posted : 23/09/2010 4:34 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

It used to be very good yes, up until it blocked everything but America. Bleh, assholes. xP

Either way now I found Mood Radio.

Posted : 23/09/2010 9:21 am
Van Ishikawa
(@van-ishikawa)
Member Admin

It used to be very good yes, up until it blocked everything but America. Bleh, assholes. xP

Thats not their fault so much as it is the companies that sell music rights. Pandora almost went under when song prices nearly tripled a few years back for digital radio. It wasn't until about 2008 that they finally struck a deal that let them get the songs for cheaper, but it only really affects NA so the other regions are screwed.

Anyway, I really like pandora but I think Last.fm gives me access to a much greater variety of stuff. I feel like Pandora has run out of things for me to listen to.

Posted : 23/09/2010 11:26 am
Mavi
 Mavi
(@mavi)
Member Moderator

its definitely a good concept, ive discovered many a good song on there 🙂

Posted : 23/09/2010 1:49 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Agreed! I kind of like last.fm but honestly, the audio quality of any of that I can't stand. I listen to recordings of DJ sets and I also love pulsradio for discovering non-american stuff since Americans can't seem to move past the annoying hip-hop beat and throwing Eminem in EVERY SINGLE FW*#$%R()#$R SONG!

Anyways... I love European music <3

Then come visit us in Europe 😉

Can't use pandora over in EU, so I use spotify (got a lot of invites btw, if anyone wants one send an IM) or Grooveshark

Posted : 25/09/2010 1:31 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

I have heard that Pandora is really good, I guess I am just too stuck to iTunes. lol

Posted : 26/09/2010 8:43 pm
CocoaKrad
(@cocoakrad)
Member Moderator

Heh, on my iPhone i use Pandora more then the Ipod feature it self... sometimes its good to not know what songs next

Posted : 06/10/2010 11:03 am
Share: