Merlyn (solo)

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Merlyn
(@merlyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Ok. So since everyone else is, I might as well too. Here are some snapshots of me! Merlyn Viatruso. First are more recent and they lead back to my days as an Anubian...and I think even back to my first wolf Avatar.

((It's just easier to show you my Second Life album than link then all lol. And yes, there are some 'naughty' pics))

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/Loki_Michio/Second%20Life/?albumview=slideshow

Posted : 21/09/2010 2:33 am
Merlyn
(@merlyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank you. It took some time to edit the legs properly to remove the invissy prims and still look natural as well as editing the body shape, paws, etc. The eyes were the really hard part to make them glow and be solid red with black outline cause at first I tried doing some... silly things. And ended up figuring out a really simple way I should of thought of in the first place lol. You should see what all fun stuff happens with all the clickable parts I have ^_~

*Note: Awrrr crap. I just realized I put some un-edited pics in the slideshow. Darn it. i'll try to fix them and the slideshow should update automatically

Posted : 21/09/2010 2:49 am
Share: