Past SL Activities

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin
Topic starter

For starters I own two of those old 2004 accounts that cost $10 USD, and at the time it was the best 10 bucks I had spent in a while.
Was so addicting back then... even with all the ugliness. Hanging around in 3D was new!
Back then I mostly hung around furry sandboxes and played tringo. I got more into making a bunch of gestures off youtube clips than building or scripting. Years later I started visiting furry clubs more often for a fun evening.

It wasn't until about a year and a half ago that I started to FRAPS everything and well we all know what I've been doing since then!

Yep stuff like this >:3 *finds a random snapshot of him trying a bed with a volunteer*

Posted : 23/09/2010 3:53 am
Keres Clawtooth
(@keres-clawtooth)
Eminent Member

What's Tringo?

I only got into SL about 2 and a half years I go I suppose. What I mostly did was just hang around clubs. Though eventually I started living with people who worked on Furbidden Magazine in SL so the whole Snapshot thing piqued my interest.

Attached below is a pic of my *ehem* first encounter in SL

It's Rape Keres Day!!!!
Keres' FurAffinity go!

Posted : 23/09/2010 4:27 am
Mavi
 Mavi
(@mavi)
Member Moderator

I actually first tried SL as a means to get frisky with my ex way back in 2007. It didnt last long though, like 4 weeks and we were bored of it. Didnt start back up until earlier this year and I met cresil, and now I am caught in a web of yiff thanks to him XD

Posted : 23/09/2010 1:58 pm
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin
Topic starter

I actually first tried SL as a means to get frisky with my ex way back in 2007. It didnt last long though, like 4 weeks and we were bored of it. Didnt start back up until earlier this year and I met cresil, and now I am caught in a web of yiff thanks to him XD

lol... good to know Mavi.

Posted : 24/09/2010 2:16 pm
CocoaKrad
(@cocoakrad)
Member Moderator

When i first aquired the internet for myslef at home, about a couple years ago... I was trying out all sorts of free online games, I wanted to see what i was missing.. among them was second life. So i downloaded it and took my noob avi around looking at the places trying figure out what it was you did. I quickly got bored, thinking it was a build your own hangout game or sometin cause i didnt know anyone from sl or what it really was. Then about a almost 9 months ago i relogged in cause i heard alot of furries played and talked on it, my mate helped me out alot with getting started.

Posted : 06/10/2010 10:11 am
(@drachen)

lol... good to know Mavi.

Honestly? After seeing those videos, that's what brought me back to Second Life. I gave up when I joined five months back because all the stuff confused me so much. Then, I essentially started over, and now I'm actually hanging around and making some friends.

Posted : 22/11/2010 2:20 am
Share: