8 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin
Topic starter

This wolf has! :dance:

I had to check it out at least once, if you get to know me you know I love new experiences. (I'm running out.. still need to go skydiving!)

My reason for going was not perverted, that would be horrible and wouldn't work so well anyway.. a certain something would be pretty.. obvious. That and it's mostly not very attractive older people that go to those with some mixed younger sometimes. My reason was sort of a brave extension of enjoying that free feeling on the weekends wandering the house neked!

Anyway if you can picture me playing pool butt naked with a man in a kilt (some were dressed others weren't)
and I just thought to myself wow this is pretty neat, I'm naked surrounded by adults I don't know and it's all cool and just about being free.

The other awesome part was going around a short hiking trail like that, really fun to do. I dare you to try it.

My local 'Family Nudist Resort' is called Deer Park.

Posted : 21/09/2010 10:46 pm
Lucius
(@pendzez)
Eminent Member

Adam and Eve must have felt pretty good about themselves when they were naked, that was before they released they were naked.

As for me, I'm not sure if there is one in Tasmania, but my mum would like freak right out, my dad would have a heart attack, and my boyfriend, when I get one, probably won't let go of the matter. So, maybe not in this lifetime for me.

Gonna be absent 26/9-26/11

Posted : 21/09/2010 10:53 pm
Mavi
 Mavi
(@mavi)
Member Moderator

have i been? : no
do i wanna? : YEEEEEES!

Posted : 22/09/2010 8:50 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Never been to one but hear a lot about them! :3:

Posted : 22/09/2010 10:49 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Damn, sounds like quite an intriguing experience. Doubt there are any around here though. xD

Posted : 23/09/2010 9:22 am
Mavi
 Mavi
(@mavi)
Member Moderator

the one problem I have with them is that I would probably be walking around the whole time with a constant boner XD

Posted : 23/09/2010 1:52 pm
Van Ishikawa
(@van-ishikawa)
Member Admin

the one problem I have with them is that I would probably be walking around the whole time with a constant boner XD

Eh, the fact that everyone is doing it, coupled with some inevitably unattractive people and the casual nature of it all, makes it a lot less arousing. Never been to a nudist club, but my experience with drawing nudes for anatomy practice sorta gave this feeling.

I'm not sure I'd ever go to one, I have enough trouble socializing with normal clubs, can't imagine how I'd do with everyone there naked D:

Posted : 23/09/2010 2:32 pm
CocoaKrad
(@cocoakrad)
Member Moderator

well i suppose furries with thier fur coat have a less awkward apporach to this nude all the time with others. I wouldnt mind trying it out, but i do get cold easy.

Posted : 06/10/2010 10:41 am
Share: