19 Posts
14 Users
0 Reactions
Van Ishikawa
(@van-ishikawa)
Member Admin
Topic starter

AKA The Ego Stroking Thread :yay:

This is where you can talk about your fursona, discuss other member's 'sonas, post commission/gift work, ect. SL screenshots are allowed too, but if you want to post a big photo-set of your character it'd be better to do it here to keep things more organized.

So, allow me to start! Van's a white and black furred wolf, of no specific species beyond that. I admit his fur pattern is a little complex (I'm frequently looking up my own ref sheet D: ), and I'm still kinda fine-tuning the way the pattern works. He will be all finished and smexy soon enough though. X3 I've been wanting to get some commission work of him done...but I'm incredibly stingy, and every artist I'd like to see him done by is way out of my budget D:. So for now, Ishi is only drawn by Ishi, hehe.

Posted : 19/09/2010 3:32 pm
SethPup
(@sethpup)
Eminent Member

Here's a doodle I finished recently of my butt~

I'm a blue husky/wolf mutt thing with long darker blue hair and a small girlish body. By default I like to dress my character in a hoodie, because that's how I dress myself in reality. I love my hoodie <3

Posted : 19/09/2010 4:01 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

I have to say that is a cute butt.

Either way here is my albino jackal. Drawn by Piti. To be precise he is an Arcanian Jackal, a sort of a costum sub-species. Would be too long to repost al the details here from Achi's website. Either way he is completely white and due to occasional fluctuation, his nose can be either light pink or black, claws can be either ink orblack and certain reproductive organs can either be pinkishred as seen or cream white.

Posted : 19/09/2010 6:01 pm
Rain
 Rain
(@rain)

Yup.

Posted : 20/09/2010 11:34 pm
Lumi
 Lumi
(@lumi)

Shameless self-pimping!

This one's a drawing of the "fursona" I spend most of the time in SL (actually my socalled "fursona" is a tomcat, but in SL I've grown fond to be cloud leopard), drawn by me. If you like the style, I have more stuff in my FA, just check out for Lumi.

So, I'm supposed to write something edgy in here?

Posted : 20/09/2010 11:37 pm
Keres Clawtooth
(@keres-clawtooth)
Eminent Member

Unfortunately this is the only one of my fursona that I found that was presentable (well, until I draw one myself at least)

This piece was done by ARCC
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ARCC/

It's Rape Keres Day!!!!
Keres' FurAffinity go!

Posted : 22/09/2010 10:58 am
Mavi
 Mavi
(@mavi)
Member Moderator

please, try not to fap XD

Posted : 22/09/2010 9:01 pm
Van Ishikawa
(@van-ishikawa)
Member Admin
Topic starter

AAAUGH

AAAAAUUUGGH

Okay but seriously I'm not against any kinks specifically or whatever but a giant centipede drawling over my chest and having a wriggly little feeler inside my urethra AAAAUGH.

Posted : 22/09/2010 9:14 pm
Keres Clawtooth
(@keres-clawtooth)
Eminent Member

AAAUGH

AAAAAUUUGGH

Okay but seriously I'm not against any kinks specifically or whatever but a giant centipede drawling over my chest and having a wriggly little feeler inside my urethra AAAAUGH.

:teach: You should try it, might be fun. Sounds fun at least.

It's Rape Keres Day!!!!
Keres' FurAffinity go!

Posted : 23/09/2010 4:39 am
Mavi
 Mavi
(@mavi)
Member Moderator

this thread needs more posts! come on people, show them off :yay:

Posted : 23/09/2010 2:03 pm
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Would love to show of, but have no art made of my fursona. Well beside my own, but the quality is poor 😛

Anyway kinzart updated their wolf model, so here is a screenie of the new Issashu:

Posted : 25/09/2010 1:57 am
Lucius
(@pendzez)
Eminent Member

I have one being drawn up by a friend of mine, non-sexual I'm afraid, because he doesn't draw that. I'd draw one, but you'd probably laugh at the crapiness. I totally suck at drawing.

Gonna be absent 26/9-26/11

Posted : 25/09/2010 2:06 am
Reggie
(@reggie)
sack_raptor
(@sack_raptor)

&currenttag=furry the pic on this site is pretty much my fursona only add more glowsticks :3

Posted : 27/09/2010 10:48 pm
Niro Razorfen
(@niro-razorfen)

This is me, looking all moody. Not yiffy, but still a pretty good pic, don't you agree? Pic was a birthday commission from my Mate Issashu 🙂

It wasn't the cough that carried me off...
It was the coffin they carried me off in.

Love you Issashu!

Posted : 02/10/2010 10:08 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: