Notifications
Clear all

Drachen, randomness is my job.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@drachen)
Topic starter

Hey all! I am known by many screen names, but most recently I have been going by the name of Drachen. (German for Dragon, or I'm told as much anyway :P) Some might assume by that I am a dragon, and sure enough, my primary 'sona is an anthro dragon. On Second Life I am my husky character, though I also have a dragon avatar I haven't used yet.

A little about me....

I'm a college student who probably spends too much time playing games and talking online...it's hard to find a job here. No where is hiring, and my classes aren't very demanding yet. So, I fill that time with browsing forums and hanging out with friends. Other than that, I love fun, and I like to mess around sometimes.

Now, there are other things about me, but I don't like to reveal everything about me at once. If you wanna talk to me, ask me for my email, or send me a message on SL. I'm getting on there more frequently and have been hanging around clubs now. Again, if you want to know more about me, please ask me. I'm always looking for someone to talk to, and I love having friends to hang around/talk to/ play games with/play with others. -Cough cough- ANYWAY...I'm an open sorta guy, and I just love to be myself. I find conversations one of the greatest things ever.

Posted : 22/11/2010 1:25 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

very nice!

welcome Drachen! 🙂

Posted : 23/11/2010 9:19 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member