Clear all

Hey From The UK

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Husker
(@husker)
Topic starter

Ok as the subject says im a British Fur (question why does that seem to turn people on ingame?) so that means im slghtly ahead of u time wise but im still hopeing afew chance incounters at some point, if u do see me feel free to message chances are im waiting for it anyway, im new to SL and im still trying to find my feet and am doing my best to keep up with the intrest in this avatar but some times i have had more people than i can handle messageing me so dont worry if it take me afew min to reply just means im panic my tail of trying to keep up with u boys 😛 my avatar in game is wolf i my self have alway preferd husky but couldnt find one half this sexy plus i would of been more carefull what i introduced a husky to and that just wouldnt be fun lol.
feel free to ask me anything u want in SL its rare im asked somthing i wont answer its the people i know out in the real world i tell to keep there nose out u boys are free to ask away 😛

ok well i could keep dribbleing on for ever well leaste till u fall asleep so i wont 😛

look after your selfs boys see u in SL some time?

Posted : 28/11/2010 4:38 am
Dead
 Dead
(@deleted)
Estimable Member

Welcome here Husker! 🙂

Posted : 28/11/2010 8:36 pm
Lucius
(@pendzez)
Eminent Member

Hello there. Welcome to the Forums. ^^

Gonna be absent 26/9-26/11