A somewhat odd idea!

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Kit Redfield
(@kit-redfield)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

well i have been hopping around the site a bit an i would love to post pics that i take -some naughty some not- an i came across an idea what if in our profiles page were we edit out profile are photo albums? with some kinda image code generators? like at the bottom of the picture there is some kinda generators that enables us to copy the link and past it on forums. i say this because i don't know where or how i can do it other wise, and considering that if we were allowed photo albums stalk-furs like me could view others photos :XD

2nd idea what about a chat room in the forums? one that's like in instance messenger kinda chat
it would be aswom!

well that's my ideas so don't eat me if they were bad! >.<

cum and see me dance at The Den you may even get to spend some "privite" time with me! if you have what it takes!~ since i have someone that loves taking my pic and if there's something you would like to see me take a picture with send me a i.m. on SL and well talk!~

Posted : 07/10/2010 1:48 pm
Kit Redfield
(@kit-redfield)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

a chat room is a good idea.......

ty!

cum and see me dance at The Den you may even get to spend some "privite" time with me! if you have what it takes!~ since i have someone that loves taking my pic and if there's something you would like to see me take a picture with send me a i.m. on SL and well talk!~

Posted : 07/10/2010 9:15 pm
Share: