Suggestions for the Hangout

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
CocoaKrad
(@cocoakrad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I thought it might me nice to see what peoples ideas and thoughts were about the Yiffthis hangout. Post any ideas or suggestions you may have for our little haven, mind you the size of our hang is limited, so no pools. My only suggestion is that we move that chair back! we got a floating cup and card where it use to be. besides from that we might want to add in a dance ball. you know how i like get a dance party going ^_^

Posted : 06/10/2010 12:35 pm
Cresil Violet
(@cresil)
Member Admin

Hmm I should add some more people to the land group to be able to move stuff around. Yeah I have been neglecting it (and logging in at all) a bit cause well.. busy busy! I think I left build on now that I think about it. *logs in*

Posted : 07/10/2010 5:51 am
Keres Clawtooth
(@keres-clawtooth)
Eminent Member

Add an Orgasm Card Dispenser

<.< Random Chance to get a card or a 'Try Again' card.

.... *starts tinkering in SL to make one*

It's Rape Keres Day!!!!
Keres' FurAffinity go!

Posted : 07/10/2010 8:50 am
CocoaKrad
(@cocoakrad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hmm I should add some more people to the land group to be able to move stuff around. Yeah I have been neglecting it (and logging in at all) a bit cause well.. busy busy! I think I left build on now that I think about it. *logs in*

well if the both of us ever stop being offline so much maybe we can start setting people for the land group and have someone to keep a look after things. :p

Posted : 08/10/2010 10:28 am
Share: